Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm glad

I'm glad to come here and read your so fine replies.Have you a good time everyday?To victoria-y:your English is so good.I hope to my English ability enhances very quickly.But I feel my progress very slowly.How do you learn English?Can you tell me?Sometimes I think if I can express my words what I want to say from my mind,it's a wonderful thing.What a pity.I can't.I private study English,I feel it's very difficult.But now I study English joyfully.I didn't want to learn English for a long time.My head pains as soon as I see the English books. I don't know what I should do.I feel confused,I feel painful.At this moment,I come to this club.I read all your messages.From your experiences I really understand what I should do.Maybe you don't know,but your words influence me truly.I really very thank to you-dear friends.I believe:where there is a will,there is a way.Though my English is not good,but I think I will try my best to improve my English ability.Rome was not built in a day.Am I right,dear friends?These days I'm very busy.I have so many things to do everyday.After a work day,I feel I'm so tired.Sometimes I think if I don't go to work in a day,it's a wonderful thing.Hehe,I want to have a rest.My dear friends,are you all busy?The night is so late,I have to go to bed.Good dream,sound sleep to all my friends.hehe,include me certainly.Remember:I need your help,I need your encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment